Article Sentiment encourages visitors to share their feelings and sentiment of the article they just read. Those visitors can compare their thoughts vs. others within the community. This is a great tool for editors to gauge their audience for each article and on aggregate across the entire site.
To configure settings in the Article Sentiment section:
- Navigate to Trends and Reactions > Configuration.
- In the right panel, click Configure in the Article Sentiment section.
- In the Text for Article Sentiment feedback question, explain what you liked about the article in maximum 50 characters.
- If you enable the Show Summary of All Articles toggle, an aggregate of all articles is displayed.
- In the Time Range of Article Reactions, you can define the window of the summary of all the articles to compare vs. the current article page the visitor is on.
- Click Save & Close.
Updated 12 months ago